1. 31 Travel Consultants with a combined 250 years of experience planning travel through out the world.
2. Full service Agency providing all travel needs both domestic and international; air, hotel, cruise, tour, rail, insurance, FIT, group and corporate travel.
3. 60 years of continuous service in the North Shore area of Chicago, giving us a depth of knowledge of the local luxury market and it’s individual customers.
4. Operations/ help desk with coverage 24 hours a day, seven days a week for clients that require this service.
5. Member of Virtuoso, the Premier Luxury Travel Association providing our customers:
6. Preferred value added amenities at the best hotels in the world, plus
7. Private and exclusive shore excursions on the finest ships.
8. Virtuoso hosted Cruise sailings throughout the travel season on most of the top luxury ships, plus
9. Close partnerships with the top ground operators in virtually every major city in the world.
10. Regular customized and personal mailings and emails to our customers, providing the latest travel opportunities and specials for leading properties, resorts and cruise lines around the world.
11. An interactive website giving our customers access 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to a powerful search engine to find properties, resorts, cruises, tours, specialty trips, themed getaways and family vacations whenever the need arises.
12. Four Seasons Preferred Partnership providing our customers;
13. Complimentary breakfast for two daily at every Four Seasons hotel and resort worldwide, plus
14. A value added amenity specific to that individual hotel or resort, like complimentary airport transfers or complimentary spa treatments or resort credits or a personal gift.
15. Complimentary upgrades at time of check in at all Four Seasons, based on availability.
16. Ritz Carlton “Stars Agency” Partnership, offering our customers a personal on property contact at every Ritz Carlton during their stay.
17. Agency of the Year 2008 and 2009 with Island Destinations, the leading luxury travel wholesaler of travel to the Caribbean and Mexico, offering our customers priority booking confirmations and wait list clearance.
18. Preferred relationship with American Airlines the largest carrier serving the Chicago market to most domestic and international destinations, offering our customers priority seat assignments and wait list clearance on a priority basis.
19. Our customers travel with the confidence that their trip has been professionally designed and arranged by their Travel Adviser, including double checking all documents before they are mailed to them, reconfirming all arrangements several days before departure and where advisable rechecking rates to ensure they are receiving the best value available.
20. Our customers understand that no matter where they are in the world, and no matter what their travel need, their Travel Adviser and Lake Shore Travel is just one phone call away, ready to be their travel advocate to ensure every trip they take is an extraordinary experience.