Find a Consultant:
Ever thought about a trip to Singapore? Here are ten great ideas of things to do in this special city –
1. Feast al fresco on famous Singapore Chilli Crab and other delectable local delights at the coast or the riverside.
2. Organize a rickshaw rally around the ethnic enclaves of Little India, Chinatown and Arab Street.
3. Experience the contrasts of old and new, east and west, on a “bumboat” ride to your dinner venue along the historic Singapore River.
4. Revel in a colonial themed dinner at the legendary Raffles Hotel and don’t forget to order a Singapore Sling (or two!) from the iconic Long Bar.
5. Give in to ‘night fever’ at the many pulsating pubs, bars and restaurants in happening Clarke Quay, situated on the banks of the Singapore River.
6. Breakfast with the orangutans or dine with the elephants at the Singapore Zoo & Night Safari!
7. Go with the flow and explore Singapore from a ‘feng shui’ perspective – learn useful tips for attracting abundance and success in one’s own life from an expert ‘feng shui’ master.
8. Organize a beach day and picnic at Sentosa Island – just 20 minutes from downtown Singapore.
9. Learn to cook Asian-Fusion Style – spring rolls, roti prata or a full banquet.
10. Enjoy a Fish Foot Spa or reflexology treatment after scouring the city heights on the Singapore Flyer.