Find a Consultant:
Bali is most often thought of as a destination to spend a week on the beach with daily trips to the spa, but actually Bali has much more to offer.
Here are ten great ideas of interesting things to do while on holiday in Bali:
1. Learn how to cook delicious Balinese food, then enjoy the fruits of your labor.
2. Watch the awe-inspiring Kecak dance during sunset at Uluwatu Temple.
3. Ride a bike through the village of Ubud.
4. Have a gourmet picnic in the middle of a rice field.
5. Catch the sunrise after climbing Mount Batur.
6. Cruise to Lembongan Island on a raft or a catamaran.
7. Marvel at a Rajalaya Dinner with hundreds of villagers welcoming you to Mengwi Temple.
8. Learn local art and dance traditions and try your hand at Balinese crafts.
9. Enjoy a romantic seafood dinner on the beach at Jimbaran with local music to entertain you.
10. Pamper and rejuvenate in world-class spas at reasonable prices.