Find a Consultant:
Fiji is a collection of over 300 islands in the South-West Pacific, from tiny palm fringed coral atolls to large volcanic islands with lush tropical rain forest and remote Fijian villages. There is something here for everyone: romantic couples, discerning travelers, thrill seekers and backpackers. Here is a short list of ideas for you holiday to Fiji.
1. Learn to Scuba Dive, then experience the best soft corals in the world and the incredible fish life that surrounds the islands.
2. Visit the Navala Village, a stunning 200 thatch roof village.
3. Take a day Cruise to the Mamanuca Islands, a small group of islands great for snorkeling and playing with dolphins.
4. Do a bit of beach hopping and explore the Yasawa Islands.
5. Explore Navua River, including the rainforest and villages.
6. Go aerial sightseeing by seaplane or helicopter, for the more adventurous try skydiving.
7. Visit Bouma National Park to see the waterfalls and marine life.
8. Take the Nananu-i-Ra Island Tour and spend part of the day on the beach.
9. Explore the remote islands of Kadavu, Lomaiviti and Lau.
10. Go on a historical Coral Coast tour to Sigatoka Sand Dunes and tavuni hill fort.