Staterooms and Suites
Infinite Veranda Class: Well-appointed staterooms on the Edge class ships feature an Infinity Veranda, where at the touch of a button, your living space transforms into a veranda.
The suite class on the Apex includes spacious, beautifully designed spaces to enjoy your cruise experience. Suite stays also include access to The Retreat, an upscale resort within the ship featuring:
- Retreat Sundeck and Pool: Unplug with Retreat Attendants, plush furnishings, pool, and hot tub.
- The Retreat Lounge: Enjoy beverages, bites, entertainment, and concierge service.
- Luminae at The Retreat: Dine privately with menus crafted by our Michelin-starred chef.
The Apex culinary experience includes intimate dining venues with cuisine from regions around the world, giving cruisers unique experiences each night of the sailing. Cuisine from Tuscany, Greece, Japan and France ensure you’ll never be bored.
Insider tip: Be sure to make a reservation for Le Petit Chef, where guests are enchanted by a tiny, animated chef who creates your meal right in front of your eyes.
Around every corner of the ship, one is surprised by the ship’s design and experiences. The eclectic art collection, creatively designed spaces and immersive experiences create a sense of surprise and joy. Just a few of the special places guests can enjoy include:
- Magic Carpet: A bar and lounge suspended 13 stories above the water.
- The Grand Plaza: A three-story lounge and gathering place where one can enjoy a classic martini, meet fellow cruisers or watching the revolving entertainers.
- The Rooftop Garden: Grab an alfresco meal or dance under the stars in the garden.
- Eden Lounge: Unique craft cocktails and a full sensory entertainment experience.
Put aside everything you think you know about cruise shows because the Apex delivers stunning entertainment. The Theater has a 180-foot curved 4k LED screen and features entertainment including musicians and singers, aerialists, dancers and more. The Club features late-night adult entertainment such as comedians and DJs.
Daytime activities include classes and lectures on a wide range of topics.