Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas™
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts believe today’s travelers are seeking purpose through authentic experiences, returning home with a different understanding of the world around them. As a luxury hospitality company, this belief inspires how they curate the guest experience, ensuring travelers leave Four Seasons with a sense of deep connection to the community and the destination’s culture.
Not surprisingly, Four Seasons Private Retreat stays are among our fastest-growing trends in travel. Families, extended friend groups and small retreat groups experience the best of both worlds. Private-retreat benefits include the high standard of service and amenities Four Seasons is known for, as well as peace of mind: each private retreat is owned and operated by Four Seasons itself.
Health and Safety
Four Seasons has partnered with John Hopkins University to establish a new “Lead with Care” initiative that aims to keep guests safe, healthy and comfortable while traveling. The new program includes:
Enhanced Cleanliness Action Steps:
- Each Four Seasons property has appointed a Hygiene Officer focused on implementing enhancements to already-stringent procedures
- Rooms disinfected daily with EPA-approved products and blacklight-inspected by room attendants
- Implenting focused retraining programs on all cleaning protocols for Housekeeping teams across the portfolio
- Public areas cleaned hourly with extra attention to frequented areas, including front-desk counters and public restrooms;
- COVID-19 Advisory Board exploring an array of options to equip properties with the latest tools and technology, including electrostatic spraying; ozone technology for air purification; and/or UV technology for HVAC systems.
Heightened Guest Safety and Comfort:
- Lead With Care kits placed in each guest room providing masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes, with additional masks supplied on demand
- Social distancing measures embedded in all services for guest protection, including appropriately spaced fitness equipment, modified spa menu and services, contactless check-in and housekeeping services
- Restaurants and bars may operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and socially distant setup
- Nearly all restaurants providing a-la-carte service with digital menus wherever possible
- In-Room Dining offering contactless delivery outside guestrooms, along with sustainable, single-use packaging;
- Four Seasons App and Chat providing guests with real-time, contactless interactions with employees from their personal device on nine global platforms and in 100+ different languages.
Your Preferred Partner Benefits*
- Daily full breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (often including buffets).
- Extra value-added amenity: USD100 value Spa, Golf or Food & Beverage Credit (varies by hotel).
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas and vacation rentals/private residences).
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms, and complimentary premium Internet in all suites.
*Benefits are subject to change without notice