Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas™
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts believe today’s travelers are seeking purpose through authentic experiences, returning home with a different understanding of the world around them. As a luxury hospitality company, this belief inspires how they curate the guest experience, ensuring travelers leave Four Seasons with a sense of deep connection to the community and the destination’s culture.
Not surprisingly, Four Seasons Private Retreat stays are one our fastest growing trends in travel. Families, extended friend groups and small retreat groups experience the best of both worlds. Private retreat benefits include the high standard service and amenities Four Seasons is known for as well as peace of mind (each private retreat is owned and operated by Four Seasons).
Health and Safety
- Each Four Seasons property appointing a Hygiene Officer focused on implementing enhancements to already stringent procedures;
- Rooms disinfected daily with EPA approved products and will have blacklight inspection by room attendants;
- Focused re-training programs for Housekeeping teams on all cleaning protocols are being implemented across the portfolio;
- Public areas cleaned hourly with extra attention to frequented areas including front desk counters and public restrooms;
- The COVID-19 Advisory Board exploring an array of options to equip properties with the latest tools and technology, including electrostatic spraying, ozone technology for air purification and/or UV technology for HVAC systems.
- Lead With Care kits placed in each guest room providing masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes, with additional masks supplied on demand;
- Social distancing measures embedded in all services for guest protection, including appropriately spaced fitness equipment, modified spa menu and services, contactless check-in and housekeeping services;
- Restaurants and bars may operate with reduced capacity to ensure adequate space and socially distant set-up;
- Nearly all restaurants providing a-la-carte service with digital menus wherever possible;
- In Room Dining offering contactless delivery outside guestrooms along with sustainable, single-use packaging;
- Four Seasons App and Chat providing guests with real-time, contactless interactions with employees from their own device on nine global platforms and in 100+ different languages.
Your Preferred Partner Benefits*
- Daily full breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (often including buffets).
- Extra value-added amenity: USD100 value Spa, Golf or Food & Beverage Credit (varies by hotel).
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas and vacation rentals/private residences).
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms, and complimentary premium Internet in all suites.
*Benefits are subject to change without notice