Wanderlist, a free online tool from Virtuoso lets you roam the world at your finger tips. Where do you want to go next?
What if you could:
- Uncover adventures you never knew existed, such as ice camping in the polar regions, snorkeling between Iceland’s tectonic plates, volunteering at a sloth nursery in Costa Rica, or participating with monks and lamas at a monastery prayer service in Bhutan.
- Be certain your family always has a trip to look forward to?
- Reduce the stress of being the trip director?
- Collaborate on itineraries with friends and family, no matter where they live?
- Have complete confidence in every vacation you plan?
- Enjoy all of the above, without commitments?
Anyone can use Wanderlist by following a few simple steps:
- Create an account at https://www.virtuoso.com/wanderlist/#/.
- Choose “New List,” and type your destination (state or country) in the search box (e.g., “Colorado” or “Italy”).
- Create a trip name. Make it straightforward or inventive, but definitely descriptive!
- Click on “Browse Experiences,” and peruse more than 1,400 Virtuose lodgings and activities. Enjoy a virtual buffet of hotels, villas, and resorts; wine tastings, whale watching, and dinner cruises, and so much more!
- When you see a great option, click the heart icon in the upper right corner of its box to add it to your Wanderlist.
- Make your list unique by adding links to websites you’ve researched yourself. Simply select the “Add Your Own” box, and type or paste in the web address.
- Invite friends and family! Just click “Invite,” type in one or more email addresses, and start collaborating.
- Don’t forget to invite your Lake Shore Travel advisor, who can offer up-to-the-minute advice on availability, the best times to travel, and great deals. Your advisor also ensures that you receive top-tier service and VIP amenities from all of our Virtuoso partners.